Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Just Sayin' Hello

Hello there Crafters!

I have some exciting news to share with you...I am joining the design team of ColourQ!!!!

Today is my inaugural debut :)

Here is the newest ColourQ palette
Isn't this the loveliest color combo?!

I pulled out one of my favorite Papertery Ink stamp sets, Bubble Talk. I used a bunch of inks to stamp the bubbles: colorbox fireberry, hero arts soft yellow, wplus9 silver lining and heidi swapp teal. The sentiment was stamped using memento black ink. 
The die cut sentiment is from wplus9. I used stitched dies from lil'inker designs. I scattered some enamel dots from recollections.

Thanks for taking a peek!
Hope you'll join us and play along!

Michelle

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Congrats and awesome card!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love everything about this card, Michelle, it's awesome!

Lisa said...

So happy to have you on the team Michelle!! Your debut card is so fun. I like the speech bubbles and the tilt on the focal panel!!

libleycraftsblog.com said...

Congratulations Michelle - this is a fab debut card! :-)

Maria said...

Huge congrats on joining ColourQ design team! You will be a great asset to the team! And, your card is so fun with the speech bubbles!:-)

Kim Heggins said...

A big congrats to you Michelle...so excited for you and I am over joyed to be on the same team as you. This is one fabulous card!