Saturday, August 8, 2015

Hey Chickie

Hello Y'all...
just a pun on my hey chick card!!!

How are things going in your neck of the woods?
All quiet here...happy to do some crafting!!!

I am linking up to a few challenges too!


and their Sparks Challenge

I used a few Paper Smooches stamp sets on this card...Green Acres, Chubby Chums and Shadows. I inked the images with Memento black ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I also used a white gel pen to add some accents ( stripes in the farmers shirt, freckles on his face, etc...). I distressed the edge of the pattern paper with Hero Arts butter bar shadow ink. The word bubble ink is from Heidi Swapp, teal. For the shadow I used soft yellow shadow ink from Hero Arts.

The pattern paper is Pink Paislee. I used a Lil'Inker Designs stitched die. The cord is from Pretty Pink Posh, the button is from Papertrey Ink.


Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

9 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Super cute card!

Lisa said...

How cute is this little fella!! Love his big cheesy grin. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super CUTE!!

~amy~ said...

totally makes me smile!

Heather said...

A fabulous fun card Michelle, a great design with the colour stripes and I love the cute guy with his little chicke!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh this is just precious! Love it!

Sylvia said...

Fun card, Michelle! So glad to see you at the colourQ.

Audrey said...

So cute! I love how your twine coordinates with the speech bubble! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Michelle....this is just adorable. I love your sweet farmer. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!