Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Blessed

Hey there!

Time for a new challenge over at ColourQ!

I received some happy mail the day I created this card. I had just taken in the mail and couldn't wait to open some new stamps and dies from WPlus9 and Lawn Fawn! 

I used the square stamp from the set Greetings and Salutations and inked it up with bloomsberry ink, also from WPlus9. After I stamped the panel I used a stitched panel from Lil'Inker Designs to emboss. Than I trimmed it to fit the card base.  The sentiment die is Wplus9, Doodle Buds dies.


These adorable stitched cluster of leaves are from Lawn Fawn, Stitched Leaves. I added a bit of twine from Papertrey Ink and scattered some teal gemstones from Hero Arts.

I followed the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch

Thanks for taking a peek!
Hope you play along with us at ColourQ!

Michelle

9 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Kim Heggins said...

Michelle...this is so pretty! I love it.

Lisa said...

Love those little stitched leaves, Michelle, this is just delightful!!

libleycraftsblog.com said...

Fab card - love the layout too :-)

Marybeth said...

This is gorgeous Michelle! I love those leaves from lawn fawn, I could use them all year!

TaeEun said...

Love your design. It is a beautiful card with wonderful colors.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Michelle! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

Such a neat background and I love the colors!

donna mikasa said...

Such a fun and colorful take on the sketch!