Thursday, August 13, 2015

August 13: Paper Sweeties August Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there!

It's time for release week over at Paper Sweeties
Welcome to Day 1!!!
There are four new stamp sets and three new coordinating die sets




Today I am using Happy Cake Day and Wishing You
I stamped the balloon cluster with black ink from Memento than colored them with Copic Markers. I added some highlights with a white gel pen.

I love this heartwarming, happy sentiment! The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. I added some twine from the Sweeties Shop!

I used the color palette from 
Sunday Stamps to create this card

Hope you can join us and hop along to the design teams blogs to check out their sweet creations!!
Paper Sweeties is still celebrating their 3rd birthday....come play along!!!



Thanks for taking a peek!!!

Michelle

14 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful CAS card, Michelle! Love how you colored the balloons in such pretty colors!

Jill Norwood said...

Love your sweet card Michelle! Your balloons are so pretty!!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a FUN Birthday Card!! I LOVE the Colors and those FUN Highlights you added to the Balloons!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

stampwithamyk said...

I love it! Great design for the color challenge, fantastic CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

PiecesbyEmily said...

Love your colors, Michelle! Beautiful card!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

YOur card is so adorable! Love the highlights on the balloons!

Mynn Kitchen said...

LOVE the highlighting you added to the balloons, Michelle!!! This is SO pretty! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Lisa said...

Love how simple it is, but it packs a punch... very pretty... awesome coloring too and great highlights... I'm always reminded that simple doesn't mean easy...lol!

Lisa said...

The new balloon bouquet is so cute!! I like the colors you used and the little white highlights look terrific!!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Michelle, I just adore your bright, pretty balloons and gorgeous card design!!

Deepti said...

Adorable design!

Kim Heggins said...

So adorable Michelle...just love your sweet balloons.

Monika Reeck said...

Michelle seriously
you have talent at coloring Ballon and also lollipop
this one so so sweet and also you have shadow behind the front balloon
I love your talent to coloring
ADORABLE card and great using our color combo
Thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps..see you again next week
Hugs
Monika (DT member)

Cheryl said...

Oh, I wish I had your talent! Beautiful color palette, amazing coloring, and classy design. It's got it all.