Monday, July 20, 2015

You're a Treasure

Hello all!
Hope you are enjoying your summer!
We are having a fun time here!

Just stopping by to share a card with you...
I pulled out the stamp set Ahoy Me Hearty from Paper Smooches.

I stamped the background with 'treasure trail' stamp in Memento black ink onto white cardstock from Recollections.
I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch

I die cut the center panel with a stitched square die from Lil'Inker Designs. I colored the pirate parrot and gems with Copic Markers...btw, Joanns has Copic Ciao Markers from $3.59!!!  I added some Wink of Stella to the gems and some white accents with a gel pen. I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder onto black cardstock.
I followed the color palette from Just Us Girls...

And of course...Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge...


Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!

Michelle

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card!

My Crafty Place - Sharyn Polesel said...

Super cute card and stamp set! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Lisa said...

CUTE card Michelle!

Ina said...

Oh this is TOPS. Fabulous and funny. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls.

Leigh Penner said...

This totally makes ms smile! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Debbie Selby said...

I love that Pirate Parrot and I love your card

Kim Heggins said...

So fun...love your sweet parrot!

Mandy LaCroix said...

LOVE how you did this! Kudos! (Makes me want that stamp set! GASP!)

Maria said...

Awesome colorful fun parrot...such a fun card!:-)