Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Paper Sweeties July Inspiration Challenge #33 - Red, White & Blue

Hello there!
It's time for a new challenge with Paper Sweeties...

It's all about the red, white and blue...
For this card I pulled out two Paper Sweeties stamp sets, Scarecrow:Stand Add-on and Happy Everything. I fussy cut the 'HAPPY' sentiment but used the scarecrow die, Sweet Cuts Stand Add-on.   I miss this scarecrow...this poor guy needed to come out for some fresh air! I think he looks cute dressed in patriotic attire!

  I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a white gel pen. The blue and red twine , called Apple Pie, can also be found in the Sweeties Shop!!! I added just a hue of Color Box ink in surf to the background.

I am also adding this ColourQ

and also Sparkle and Shine Challenge


I hope you can play along with us this month...

July Guest Designer:  Lin Brandyberry

Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle

14 comments:

Maria said...

How cute and creative to bring out the scarecrow for your wonderful patriotic card, Michelle! Great design...love it!:-)

Karen Oliver said...

AW hahaha isn't this just such a fun card. Love it!!

Mynn Kitchen said...

EEK! What a darling use of the scarecrow!!! I LOVE the fun CAS feel of this card, Michelle! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! I LOVE this!! Such a CUTE CUTE CUTE Design!! I LOVE how you created the Sentiment too!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! This is ADORABLE! I love it!!!!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Totally adorable!!!! Your coloring is fantastic!

Lisa said...

How cute and festive is this little fella!! Another sweet sweet card Michelle!

Debbie said...

Oh my gosh, Michelle ... cute, cute, CUTE as can be! Never would have thought to use Mr. Scarecrow for the 4th, but you've outdone yourself with this little cutie pie :)

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute and as festive as can be!

Sylvia said...

Such a fun card, Michelle, love that 4th of July scarecrow! So happy to see you at the colourQ, thanks for playing with us!

Deepti said...

This is so fun! Way to rock the colors :)

Debbie McNamee said...

cute scarecrow!

Tonya said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle & Shine.

Cheryl said...

Awww, he looks so sweet! Love the little white mending marks on his outfit, and the way you colored the letters is fantastic! I especially like the faux stitching you added.