Thursday, July 16, 2015

July 16: Paper Sweeties July Release Rewind!

Hello there Sweeties Fans!!!
Alas, today is the last day for the Paper Sweeties July Release :(


Today I am using Bee Happy Sweet Cuts , I used the butterfly and leaves die and cut some gold foil cardstock and vellum stems. The flower buds are from Recollections.  I added a tag from                    Stitched Tag Dies 1

I stamped the sentiment in the center of the tag from the stamp set Hello Friend. I used embossing paste and a stencil to add texture to the background.

I added some black twine from the Sweeties Shop.  I finished the card with some scattered gems.
I am adding this to Just Us Girls

Hope you can stop by the designer blogs for some inspiration...


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

13 comments:

Hannelie said...

So pretty!

Mynn Kitchen said...

W.O.W. This is GORGEOUS! I LOVE all the amazing texture and shine! Beautiful card, Michelle! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

francesca biancon said...

wow, great project! I love the gold touch of the Leaves in contrast with the triangle paste, good idea!!

Jill Norwood said...

Love this beautiful card Michele! Love the triangles in the background with the flowers! It looks wonderful together!!!!

Maria said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Michelle!!! Love the interest and dimension with the triangles! And, the butterfly, gold leaves, and flowers are so lovely!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

OMG! this is FABULOUS!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Kind said...

Love those gold leaves! What a pretty card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Lisa said...

Wow those gold leaves are so pretty!! Terrific card Michelle!!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Oh, this is SO pretty, Michelle. Love the gold leaves and those gorgeous flowers - wow!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is gorgeous! I love the gold leaves for those pretty flowers and that background with the texture is fantastic. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Kim Heggins said...

So pretty...love those sweet pink roses with your wee tag. Just beautiful.

Lisa said...

LOVE! ... love the gold and pink and that little bit of black. I also really like the effect of leaving the butterfly white... leaves the flowers in the spotlight... awesome!

Cheryl said...

Love all the texture on this card, as well as the different kinds of paper. The gold leaves especially give this card such an elegant look.