Wednesday, July 15, 2015

July 15: Paper Sweeties July Release Party!

Hello All!!!

Welcome back to the Paper Sweeties July Release!!!
It's Day 3 and today is the day the stamps and dies are available for purchase in the 

Here's a peek at the newbies...

Wish

Sweet Cuts, Wish
Bee Happy

Sweet Cuts, Bee Happy


Today I am using Bee Happy stamps and Sweet Cuts dies...
I colored them orange and black to mimic monarch butterflies...had so much fun coloring with my Copic Markers! I also used the set Hello Friend for the banner and sentiment. Love the creamsicle sequins Paper Sweeties has!!! I used a polka dot embossing folder from Cuttlebug to emboss the white cardstock.
And of course....I had to make a coordinating tag!!! I used Sweet Cuts-Stitched Tags 1. The sentiment is also from Hello Friend Stamp Set. The twine and seambinding are also found in the Sweeties Shop!!!
I have a little 10 year old who will be celebrating her birthday soon...this will be just perfect for her!

I am adding this card to 

and also 
CAS-ual Chic...their first challenge...yeah!!!

Hope you can stop by the Designer blogs for some amazing inspiration!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Michelle

16 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle this is GORGEOUS!!!! I love the pretty orange sequins with your beautifully colored butterflies! Great design! And I am sure your little one will love it! It is such a happy card!!!

Karen Oliver said...

Really Gorgeous. Love the orange what a totally under used colour. So bright and happy.

Lisa said...

You rocked another release Michelle, these are fabulous!! Love the colors and your design. I also love that you've made a tag and a card each day of this release!!

Maria said...

What a beauty with the embossed background and gorgeous butterflies, Michelle! Your cards and tags this release have been so awesome...LOVE!!!

Maria said...

Oops...I wanted to say...Happy Birthday to your daughter...hope she has lots of fun on her birthday!!!

Mynn Kitchen said...

This is lovely, Michelle!!! I adore the fun polka dot texture, the fun color combo, and the accents you added to the butterflies! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Michelle, I just love the simplicity of your design and the sequins are a perfect touch -- just wonderful!

Zoey said...

Michelle.... I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!
I have a thing for butterflies, they make my heart smile! and your card and tag is a mix of beauty and tender!!!
I love everything about it!

Thank you so much for taking part of our challange over the CAS-ual Chic challange !
Sending warm hugs,
Zoey!
Scrapsaurus Studio

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your butterflies are gorgeous!!! I just love the oranges!!!!

Zw@@n said...

This is super gorgeous! I love the colours and the butterflies. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Kim Heggins said...

Ohhhhh...so, so beautiful Michelle! I love those pretty colors and your butterflies are just as cute as can be.

JoAnn said...

Love your pretty card and tag with the pretty orange colors. The butterflies are so cute.

Angie Tieman said...

What a great card! Love the dot embossing on the white! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Chic Challenge!

Christine Kiehl said...

What a delightful pair you crafted to share! Love the sweetness of your work! Thank you for sharing!

Cheryl said...

Stunning! Love all that orange! I know your daughter will love this! I have an 11 year old daughter, and I know she would go nuts over a card like this one. :)

Elena Lishchenko said...

Love it! Very cute!