Tuesday, July 14, 2015

July 14: Paper Sweeties July Release Countdown!

Hey there!
Welcome back to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties Release!!!

Today I am showing you what I created using both sets of new stamps and coordinating dies, Bee Happy and Wish...
I knew I wanted to mimic the dots on this adorable ladybug!!! So I used two different sized hole punches and went to town making black and red dots. 

I adhered the die cut sentiment and bug onto some circle and scallop circle die cuts from Spellbinders. I used Copic Markers to color. I added some dimples using a white gel pen.

For the tag I used the set Bee Happy and Sweet Cuts Stitched Tag Dies 1.  The red twine can be found in the Sweeties Shop.
I am adding the card to CAS(E) this Sketch...



Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Hope you will hop along with the Designers...


See you tomorrow!

Michelle

11 comments:

Maria said...

Awww...your card and tag is so cute with the ladybug!!!:-))

Larissa Heskett said...

SO SOSOSOSOSO SWEET!! I LOVE your Designs!! The FUN Polka Dots on your Card is such a CUTE Idea!! LOVE that Tag too!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the sketch!

libleycraftsblog.com said...

This is such a lovely ladybird card - very sweet :-)

Jill Norwood said...

Love your sweet ladybird tag and card set! Adorable!

Lisa said...

I love all of the dots floating about Michelle, this is so sweet!! The little tag is darling too. The lady bug looks so cute perched on that leaf!!

Mynn Kitchen said...

Michelle, all those polka dots make me HAPPY! These are just darling! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Just love those red & black polka dots!! Such a cute card and tag!

artful-notions said...

Look at that sweet little guy! He's adorable, and the love the double tag too!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet little lady bug, just so darn cute.

Cheryl said...

OMGosh, this is cute! Love all the little ladybug dots--"pieces"--you added.