Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13: Paper Sweeties July Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there!
It's release time time over at Paper Sweeties!!!
This is such a fun and sweet release!!! Two adorable new stamp sets with corrdinating dies...Today I am showing you the stamp set Bee Happy and it's coordinating die.

This is the happiest bee I have had the pleasure of coloring, the cutest too!!! After I stamped this little bugger repeatedly, I colored him with Copic Markers. I also stamped the sentiment repeatedly. 
I added a little something extra to the bee...some Wink of Stella to the wings and some white dots to the eyes and dimples.  The yellow sequin and black twine can be found in the Sweeties Shop!
I added a scalloped border with some vellum and a border punch.

I created this adorable tag too! Loooove the sentiment!!! I used the Sweet Cuts Stitched Tag Dies 1.  All cardstock is from Recollections and the black ink is from Memento. Yellow ribbon is from Michaels.


I am adding this card to the CASology challenge...repeat (bee and sentiment)

Hope you can join us over on the Paper Sweeties blog for a fun blog hop!!!



Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

9 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

The sweetest tag and card set ever Michelle! This bee just makes me smile! Love the wink and white pen details you added!

Mynn Kitchen said...

This is absolutely darling, Michelle! LOVE the CAS feel and beautiful matching tag! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Gillian R said...

Those bees are so so cute. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Maria said...

What a darling tag and card with all the bees, Michelle! Fab details...so sweet!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I just love these cutie oie bees against the white! So bold and crisp! Love it!!! And the tag is totally adorable!

Lisa said...

How cute is this new bee!! Your card and tag are just delightful Michelle, so cute!!

Larissa Heskett said...

SUPER CUTE Set!! I LOVE the Bee Image and your FUN Coloring!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

libleycraftsblog.com said...

These are fabulous projects Michelle - the bees are so cute!

Cheryl said...

How pretty! Love all the bees you added to make a background on the card, and the matching tag is so sweet.