Thursday, June 25, 2015

With Gratitude

Hey there!

I've been waiting for a while for the Papertrey Ink 2015 Blog Hop Challenge...I love the inspiration photo chosen for this months hop...

aren't these soooooo sweet!!!

Well, I knew I wanted to incorporate black and ivory stripes...
I used Stitched Mat dies from Lil'Inker Designs to cut the strips. I scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
The following products are from Papertrey Ink... all cardstock, the sentiment is from First Fruits stamp set, the leaves were cut using Leaf Prints Dies Collection and embossed using Linen and Canvas embossing plate. The twine and button, also from PTI. The green burlap leaves were cut with burlap from Michaels.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle

21 comments:

Lisa said...

Such a pretty card Michelle, love the layered leaves!

artful-notions said...

Hi Michelle! Bold and beautiful! I bet you'll hear that description of your gorgeous card all day! Love the textures, and striking layers!

Simply Shaz said...

Love your card :)

Kara said...

Very pretty!

Jill Norwood said...

Simply beautiful Michelle! I love it!!!!

Martha said...

Michelle, fabulous take on the inspiration photo.

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card, I really like the green burlap leaves. I am your newest follower I hope you will follow my my blog also. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Diana K said...

Love your creative interpretation for this challenge. It's stunning in its simplicity.

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh I was not expecting this and what a wonderful surprise! I love this card!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Sometimes all I can say is WOW! This is pure perfection, Michelle!! Hugs, Darnell

laughadaisy said...

Beautiful card, Michelle. I love the leaves - makes me long for my favorite Autumn season! ;-)

VanessaB said...

love this. the fall colors with the black and white is awesome as is the addition of the burlap. :)

Rosemary said...

love your take on the inspiration photo, michelle!! beautiful card!

Marcia HIll said...

CAS perfection Michelle! Love seeing your bold leaves (rather than flowers) against the bold stripes...totally works!! :0)

Julia Aston said...

what a beautiful leaf layered with the burlap and button!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! What a gorgeous card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! What a gorgeous card!

Deepti said...

Oh my ! what a stunning creation, love the burlap and the button :)

Karen C. said...

Love how you used strips of card stock and the leaf dies to make your card. Such a pretty card and could be used for so many occasions.

Jen Carter said...

Such a beautiful Fall card! Love the texture that the leaves bring in!

Kim Heggins said...

What a wonderful card...just love it!