Monday, June 8, 2015

Today's Moments= Tomorrow's Memories

Hello there!
Just stopping by to sharen another card for the
 I am having such a great time soaking up all the inspiration...so many amazing crafters out there!

I used the Homamade With Love Stamp Set from Paper Sweeties and the coordinating Sweet Cuts Die. The sentiment is from the set Smile. You can find this lovely black twine in the Sweeties Shop. The clear sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

I embossed the tiny flowers and leaves using the stamp sets Home Tweet Home and Tree of Life Add Ons. I added some enamel dots to the flower centers and added some white accents with a white gel pen. The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye. I used dies from Lil'Inker Designs and Mama Elephant.  Black ink is memento, brown ink is Hero Arts soft brown shadow ink.

You can also play along with the Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

27 comments:

~amy~ said...

Michelle, I love your coffee mug! Such a fabulous card!
Thanks for joining us for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

Kelly said...

had to check out the original stamp for that cup. those embellishments are FABULOUS on the cup!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful card. I love the green polka dot paper paired with the b/w stripes. TFS

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! That mug is so pretty!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! That mug is so pretty!

Karenladd said...

Wonderfully fun mug with the flowers and a cheerful card!

Lisa said...

What cute mug!! Love the polka dots and stripes too. This is pretty Michelle!

Lori Kobular said...

Such a pretty card! I love the mug with the adorable flowers on it!

Connie Mercer said...

Gorgeous green !!! Love the card

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Michelle, love your color choices, fabulous design! Hope you are enjoying the hop!

vinita jain said...

Such a bright and beautiful card with all little elements you put in!

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle I love your coffee themed card! The mug looks so cute with the flowers added!!

D.Ann C said...

Love how your decorated your cup!

Shelly said...

LOVE this!

Anja Curvers said...

Such a beautiful card.

Happy Dance said...

Love these stitched dies you've used here. The polka dots and stripes go so well together too. But that cup! Those flowers and enamel dots just give it so much pop! Really sweet card. Bev

wendy said...

very pretty coffee cup design

Maria said...

Just lovely, MIchelle! The black coffee cup with the colorful flowers really stand out! Love the polka dots and stripes, too!:-)

Milka Gubo said...

Gorgeous card! i like the design and that faux stitches a lot! :-D

Annie LaVallee-Curtis said...

Very pretty card and I love that sentiment! Thanks for sharing! ~Annie

Becca Cruger said...

This is just adorably sweet! I like the pairing of those bold stripes with the fresh green polka dots!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your card and I love that fabulous mug!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute and I love the papers you used.

Ceal said...

Gorgeous! love your paper choices

Brandi R said...

Cute card! What an adorable coffee cup ♥

Cheryl said...

How cute! I love the embossed flowers on the mug!

Patry Ro said...

Hi MIchelle!! Nice card!! Love the mug!! TFS!!!