Friday, June 19, 2015

Smile

Hey there!

TGIF!!!!
It's been a loooonng week and the weekend will be even longer! My girls are playing a soccer tournament and than we take a trip to Canada to check out the Woman's World Cup...should be fun!

I'm stopping by to share a card with you I created using a few challenges...


 and this beautiful color palette from Colour Me!
 I pulled out a floral stamp set from Paper Smooches, Blossoming Buds. 
 I used black ink from Memento and Copic Markers to color.  The die sentiment is from Lil'Inker Designs. 


I have been using white and black cardstock from Recollections. I purchased it from Michaels...I love it! It is nice and sturdy, holds ink beautifully and best of all...I don't have to order it and wait for it to come! The colored cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Michelle

14 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle this is absolutely beautiful!! Love the colors!

Hannelie said...

A really creative and amazing card using the sketch. Thanks for making such a beautiful card with my sketch Michelle!

~amy~ said...

Way to rock the colors...gorgeous!

Jenny Engelke said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! The details in your coloring is amazing! Your creation certainly brings a smile! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me!

Kara Lynne said...

So gorgeous! I love your stamping and those colors look amazing!

Michelle said...

Absolutely beautiful, Michelle!

Kim Heggins said...

What a beautiful card...so bright, makes me smile.

Lin said...

Michelle, this is luscious! You really made these colors shine!

zedsquaredcrafts said...

An outstanding card! Your colouring is divine and I love that inlaid greeting! Thanks so much for sharing at Colour Me this week :) Julia

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love, love, love the beautiful colors and coloring!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

Deepti said...

So beautiful! Love the inlaid sentiment :)

donna mikasa said...

Love your interpretation of the sketch--gorgeous coloring!

Dee Miranda said...

Such a great card! Absolutely love those flowers!
By the way, I'm so jealous you got to go to Canada for the Women's World Cup! Will you be going to the final this weekend?
Go USA!! (: