Saturday, June 6, 2015

Love Machine

Hello there!

How have you been?

Alot going on in blog world...two great blog hops and so many fun challenges!!!!

Tonight I'm playing along with the Watercolor Blog Hop
hosted by Pretty Pink Posh


I used the stamp set Squeaky Clean from Paper Smooches.  The scalloped die is from Mama Elephant.  The rectangle stitched dies are from Lil'Inkers Designs. I used Tim Holtz distress markers to and a paint brush to apply watercolor.

The watercolor paper is from Michaels. The wood hearts are Studio Calico.
I added some Wink of Stella to the heart window. The black ink is Memento. The sequins are Pretty Pink Posh.
I am also adding this to 

and the July Guest Designer Search for Paper Smooches 

Thanks for stopping by!
Can't wait to check out all the amazing entries!!!

Michelle

13 comments:

Lisa said...

How cute is this!! Love the soft watercolors, very sweet Michelle!

Jenny said...

Gorgeous soft watercolouring.. and the sequins remind me of bubbles too :) I just love this card.
Thanks for joining in the challenge at PS Sparks this week :0)
Jenny x

Lynn said...

Wow! Such soft coloring. Love, love, love this! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

Rosemary said...

this is just so sweet, michelle...

francesca said...

lovely card!

Fifi said...

I love this, sweet images and wonderful colouring

Karyn Penno said...

Such a sweet card! Love the soft coloring

Brandi R said...

Love that image! Great coloring ♥

Kathy said...

Omigosh, how adorable is this! Perfect all the way around! :)

Taunya Butler said...

This is the CUTEST thing EVER!!!! Love the soft colors you have added to your scene and it is just so fun - those little wood veneer hearts are just the right touch for this magnificent card!!! I would like to invite you to come to my blog where I am hosting a giveaway!! daisiesgirl.com

junglebarrya said...

This is just so cute!!!

Nora N. said...

How cute is this card? Love how you colored those tiny images with watercolor. I also like the colors you chose. Adorable!!

Creative M said...

Super duper cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M