Monday, June 15, 2015

June 15: Paper Sweeties June Release Party!

Hello again!
Welcome back to Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties June Release

Today is the day the newest sets are available for purchase in the Sweeties Shop
These are the sets I used on my card

Island Time

Island Time Sweet Cuts

Surf's Up

Let's go to the Beach Sweet Cuts

I had so much fun creating this scene! I can just see myself laying in the sand soaking up the sun's rays!! 

After I stamped the images with black memento ink I colored them with Copic Markers. I die cut the palm tree. I used the water die as a stencil with surf ink from Color Box. The black twine can be found in the Sweeties Shop! 

I used the inspiration photo from Fusion Card Challenge

Come hop along with the Designers for some fun inspiration!


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

12 comments:

Mynn Kitchen said...

LOVE the white crested waves!!! Your coloring is just gorgeous, Michelle! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Lisa said...

Can I go to this beach with you??!! Terrific coloring and shading on the palm tree. This is adorable Michelle!!

Deepti said...

What a sweet scene !!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Maria said...

Beautiful beach scene, Michelle! Wonderful coloring on the palm tree and love the waves!

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle I want to go to this beach too! Fantastic coloring! Such a sweet beach scene!

PiecesbyEmily said...

Love it! Your take on the sketch is fabulous!

The Craft Princess said...

Sweet card....very cute :) Hugs...Janie

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Another beautiful card!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous scene you created...love it!

Lisa said...

Love this! Love the scene on the square and that the tree brings you out of that...

Cheryl said...

Cute! Love that calm scene and the clean lines. The two-tone background is fab.