Sunday, June 14, 2015

June 14: Paper Sweeties June Release Countdown!

Hello there!

Welcome back to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties June Release!

Today I used two new sets, Island Time and Let's go to the Beach, and a new coordinating Sweet Cuts die, Let's go to the Beach...
I watercolored some paper with Ranger Distress Ink in tumbled glass. After it dried, I cut four squares with a Spellbinders Die. 
I used black ink from Memento and colored the hotair balloon with Copic Markers. I embossed the sentiment and clouds with white embossing powder than die cut the cloud.  I finished with some faux stitches using a white gel pen.
I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch...

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!
Come hop along for some fun inspiration with the Designers...



See you tomorrow!

Michelle

14 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Love this Michelle!!!! Wonderful balloon and fantastic design!!

Lisa said...

Your beautiful balloon really POPS on the black background, that was the perfect idea Michelle!! This is fantastic!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Gorgeous!!!!! You rocked that sketch!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so CUTE!!

Debbie said...

Love this fun CAS card -- those colors pop right off the page against the black!

The Craft Princess said...

Very artistic....I love the colors against the black and white...and the stitching just gives that something extra :) Hugs...Janie

Maria said...

Oh, my! Very eye catching and so gorgeous, Michelle! I love the colorful hot air balloon against the black! Great take on the sketch!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the colorful balloon against the black

Mynn Kitchen said...

What a great clean and graphic card, Michelle! I adore the faux stitching, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Deepti said...

Those colors on the black BG stand out so beautifully ! Awesome card :)

Hannelie said...

Michelle this is a beautiful take on the sketch!
Thanks for playing along at CTS!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is wonderful! I love your sweet take on the sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

oh my....this is as pretty as can be. Love your black background with all those pretty colors in your hot air balloon.

Cheryl said...

This is so striking! I LOVE the black background, and your color palette for the balloon is gorgeous!