Saturday, June 13, 2015

June 13: Paper Sweeties June Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there!
I have good news...it's time for Paper Sweeties Release Week!!!

Debbie has created 4 new sets and two coodinating dies sets...they will knock your socks!

Today I am using two sets, At the Beach, Island Time, Surf's Up, and Let's Go to the Beach...I also used some coordinating dies


I used some watercolor cardstock from Machaels and some smooth cardstock from Recollections. Black ink is from Memento and I used Copic Msrkers to color the images.

I used some inks from ColrBox in Cyan and Surf...added some white accents with a gel pen, than covered the beach ball and star fish in Glossy Accents.
Oh my goodness!!! I had such a fun time creating this card!!!

Hope you will hop around to see what the other designers created...


Please come back tomorrow for Day 2!

Michelle

13 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! SUPER SWEET Design!! =) I LOVE the Scene that you created!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Weekend!! =)

Jill Norwood said...

Such a wonderful beach scene! Love the white space!!!!!

Mynn Kitchen said...

What a great scene, Michelle! I LOVE the fun PINK sandcastle! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Michelle, I LOVE how the sand castle takes center stage and all the fun beach elements are around it!! Beautiful colors, too!!

Maria said...

Love the pink sand castle and all the beach themed goodies surrounding it! Wonderful design and color, too!:-)

Lisa said...

Oh, I love this!! Completely smitten Michelle!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I love, love, love the colors that you used for this beautiful card!!!!!

artful-notions said...

Michelle, I absolutely love your sweet clean scene! Beautiful!

libleycraftsblog.com said...

What a super sweet beach scene - love it!

Debbie said...

OMG ... I LOVE EVERYTHING about this GORGEOUS card! It's clean and simple, yet so stunning! BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!

The Craft Princess said...

Clean and Simple....Sweet and Simple...I just love it :) Hugs...Janie

Kim Heggins said...

Just too darn cute...need to take a trip to the beach now! Just love it.

Cheryl said...

LOVE all your beach cards! My daughter would have a fit over this one...a pink sandcastle!!!