Friday, May 15, 2015

Time for some Lil'Inker...

Please click HERE for the Paper Sweeties May Release...



Hello there!
TGIF!!!
How are you doing?

Just wanted to sneak in some crafting time before a busy weekend.
I was playing around with some Lil'Inker dies and a few challenges...


I used the Boxed Up Birthday Greeting die from Lil'Inker Designs. I inked up some watercolor paper from Michaels with Color Box inks in Razzberry and Moss Green. I used the same inks to stencil the background with a stencil from Simon Says Stamp. 
I used a scalloped square die from Spellbinders for the back of the shaker. The shaker elements are from Martha Stewart. 
I am adding both cards to Monthly Meetup Challenge...


For this next card I followed the sketch from
and the photo inspiration from 
The Card Concept...my style is Clean and Layered
Some more Lil'Inker dies...this set is Perky Posies. The colored cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.  The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. 
I used some left over die cut flower centers as enamel dots and scattered them. The pink twine is from Paper Sweeties Shop, here.  The square die is Spellbinders. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp, Autumn Blessings. Black ink is Memento.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!


Michelle

22 comments:

Lisa said...

Fantastic cards Michelle! I love the bright festive look of the first and the softer look of the second. Those flower dies are pretty too!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love, love, love the bright colors of the first card and what's inside the shaker! And the second card is so pretty, too!

Jen Brum said...

Gorgeous card! I love that fun background and the beautiful flowers! So fun! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

ohyoumademeink said...

Really cute card! I love the colors!

Maria said...

Oh, wow!!! Both cards are just gorgeous, Michelle! I love the bright colors and die on the first shaker card...so pretty and fun! And, the second card with the wonderful soft flowers is perfect! Hope you're having a great weekend!:-)

Kim Heggins said...

Both of your cards are fabulous! Love your second one with all those beautiful flowers.

Linda Callahan said...

Wow your cards are gorgeous! So glad you shared one at FMS!

Lisa Harrolle said...

Beautiful!! I love how you layered those perky posies. Perfect!

Kerin said...

I love your flowers are background! Great colors too. Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

Julia Wilson said...

Two gorgeous cards! Thanks so much for playing along at the Colour Me challenge this week :)

LauraJane:) said...

Beautiful colors! Thanks for playing at TCC:)

Jenny Engelke said...

Superb cards! I especially love the bright, shaker!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Colour Me!

I Card Everyone said...

Michelle your perky posies are just adorable!! Love the dimension they bring to your card, and all the dots!
=] One L'd Michele

artful-notions said...

Absolutely love how you interpreted the card concept's photo! Gorgeous, 'fresh' look to this bright happy card!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOWOW!! I Love these!! AMAZING Designs and FUN takes on the Challenges!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Laura Pryor said...

Oh my goodness, Michelle!!! These are two rockin' projects!!! HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!! I love the backer you added to the Boxed Up Birthday Die and your second card and the flowers - WOWZA!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for these gorgeous projects. I look forward to you joining us again!
Laura
Lil' Inker Designs

Debbie Bonczek said...

I love both of your cards. Beautiful takes on both challenges.

Karen B. said...

Beautiful inking on your first card!!

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous LID cards!!! so glad you got a shout out on the LID blog this week. thanks for sharing your beautiful work.

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh my goodness! These are both AMAZING cards! That shaker is the most amazingly happy design - the bright colors and everything just pop! And the second card, I adore the woodgrain with the soft flowers. Beautiful work! Congrats on being spotted by Lil' Inkers for You Made It Monday!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Lea Lawson said...

Both cards are lovely! Great use of the Lil' Inker dies! Congrats on being featured on the Lil' Inker blog!

Jen Carter said...

Oh wow! Both of these cards are wonderful! LOVE them!