Friday, May 1, 2015

Paper Sweeties May Inspiration Challenge #31 - 'Celebrate Mom'

Hello there!!!
How are you all doing?
May 1st already, huh!
Well how about a new challenge from Paper Sweeties...sounds like fun!


Here is my card created for my mom...

I cut the teapot using Sweet Cuts Tea for Two Die than added some pink liquid pearls to the base.  I used Pretty Posies Bundle ( stamps and dies) to cut the flowers.  I embossed them with white powder and added a Sweeties Sequin.  The sentiment is from You Are Tu-Tu Sweet.

The pattern papers are from Teresa Collins. Black ink is from Memento. I rounded the corner with a corner punch from Fiskars.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
Come hop along and check out the awesome Designers!!!


May Guest Designer:  Dawn from Designs by Dragonfly



Michelle

13 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMGosh, this is beautiful! I love the pretty paper and the white tea pot die cut with the added pearls is stunning, especially with the vellum flowers accenting it.

artful-notions said...

Michelle, I adore your teapot! Those roses look like organza and I want to pick them up and wear them!
Beautiful!

Jill Norwood said...

Michele this is so beautiful! I love the details on your teapot!! Gorgeous flowers! So pretty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the teapot and the flowers!!!

Maria said...

Gorgeous teapot with the liquid pearls added, Michelle! Such lovely vellum flowers, too!

Maria said...

And, huge congrats on being one of the winners over at Curtain Call!!!

Debbie said...

I love everything about this absolutely sweet card, Michelle! The simplicity of the white tea pot and white vellum flowers over the floral patterned paper - brilliant!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

SO beautiful! Love the details on the teapot and those gorgeous vellum flowers!!!

Mynn Kitchen said...

SO pretty, Michelle! I LOVE the fabulous dimension and sweet patterned papers you paired! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Lisa said...

Holy smokes Michelle, this is exceptional ~ SWOON!!

D- said...

Your card is beautiful. I loVe your sweet flowers. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

SO gorgeous and I just LOVE the vellum blooms...such an elegant touch!

The Craft Princess said...

I love your card!!! I love that teapot and hope to get one soon. The liquid pearls were a beautiful touch. And I would have never thought to do the flowers that way....so elegant :) Hugs...Janie