Friday, May 29, 2015

I Think You're Amazing

Hello there!

TGIF!!!!

It's time for a new challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays!


For this challenge you will have to create a card or project CAS style using tan, white and one bright color!

I think you are going to love this challenge!
I used one of the newest sets from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, Mon Ami stamp set and Mon Ami Fleur Fri-Dies

The white cardstock and vellum are from Recollections, the tan cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.  I used blackink from Memento for stamping and Copic Markers to color. I added some white dots to the flowers with a white gel pen.

Both die plates are from Mama Elephant.  The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

I hope you'll stop by and play along!!!!

I am adding this card to the following challenges...




Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Such a pretty card Michelle, love your design and the bright flowers!

Tanja said...

love all the layers and the colors - thanks for joining us at ATSM this week

Nance E Salkeld said...

Beautiful layout and flowers. Love the orange popping on the tan. Thanks for playing in The Pink Elephant's Anything Goes Challenge!

Wei Wei said...

Gorgeous card! Love your combination of colors. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

cm said...

I adore your card and it was your colour combination that inspired my entry! Love your fabulous flowers! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
~c