Thursday, May 21, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hello there!

How are you all doing?
All is well here...nothing exciting to talk about.

I want to share a card with you I created using a few challenges.

The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches...
Both sentiment stamps are from Paper Smooches, Sentiment Sampler and Word Salad. I used black ink from Memento. 
The scallpoed frame die is Mama Elephant and the label die is from Papertrey Ink.  I embossed the label with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  All cardstock and vellum are from PTI.  The pattern paper is from Recollections.
How cool are these tassels!?! I used the Fringe Die also from Paper Smooches to create the tassels...so much fun!!!  I just rolled it like you would a rolled rose die cut and wrapped some gold string around it. I added some fun twine...you can find these in the Paper Sweeties Shop!  I scattered some flat gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
I used the inspiration photo from Curtain Call...



Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
Hope you enjoy your plans for a Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Michelle

14 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cute way to combine the challenges Michelle! Your little tassels are darling, this is such a sweet card!

Rosemary said...

oh my gosh... those tassles a just too cute!!

Stampingcountry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stampingcountry said...

Well, that's a whole lot of cuteness! Like your paper tassels.

libleycraftsblog.com said...

Great card and I LOVE those tassels!

Amy O said...

This is so festive and fun! I love the tassels, especially with the gold trim. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

You rocked these challenges! I just love those adorable tassels!!!!!

Lisa H. said...

totally awesome! love your tassels and the pretty colors. thanks for playing with us at curtain call.

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous! Love your tassels! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Evelyn S. said...

It's such a creative interpretation of the sketch! Beautiful colors, too.

Maria said...

Gorgeous colors and design, Michelle! And, just LOVE those tassels! Hope you're having a great weekend!:-)

~amy~ said...

NOW this is a fun party on a card...I LOVE this!!

Alice Wertz said...

love those tassels! such a fun card! thanks for playing along with Paper Smooches SPARKS!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I saw your card on the Paper Smooches Facebook page--- Congrats on being a FB Featured Fan!

LOVE this card--- I just did a tutorial for fringe tassels! LOVE seeing them pop up on creations:) LOVE LOVE LOVE your colors and detail of polka dots and stripes and scallops! FAB card x100000000000!

THANKS for joining in the fun with the PSS challenge:) Hope you join in the fun again soon!