Friday, April 3, 2015

Thanks so Much

Hello there!
It's time for a new challenge with 
For this challenge we are to use kraft plus flowers and add twine!
Can't wait to see what you create!

I used the CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Set Wonderful Words. I stamped the sentiment and florals with memento blak ink and colored them with Copics in shades R22, R35 and R29, Y11, Y13, and Y15, YR000, YR02 and YR04. I used a rounded corner punch from Fiskars.
All cardstock and clear gems are from Recollections. I added some white accents to the flowers with a white gel pen...has become an obsession lately. The twine is from Michaels.

I hope you will stop by the Blog and check out the amazing DT cards for inspiration!!!

I am also playing along with CASology...

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

5 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Michele. Love the big blooms and the colors. The row of rhinestones look wonderful.

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness Michelle, this is absolutely gorgeous!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so beautiful Michelle...love your sweet posies.

Hazel Hodgkins said...

So pretty Michelle, and I love that row of gems! Perfect!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love the bold blooms with Kraft!!!
Thanks for sharing your lovely creativity this week with us at CASology!!