Saturday, April 4, 2015

One of a Kind; Grateful for You

Hello there!
I'm just stopping by to share some cards with you. 
But before that, I want to wish you all a very Happy Easter!
God bless you and your families!

For the first card I used the color palette from CAS Colours & Sketches
also playing along with CASology...

I used two stencils...a butterfly from Heidi Swapp and a circle one from Simon Says Stamp. I used the butterfly first and inked it up with pear tart Memento. Than I placed the circle stencil over the butterfly and inked that up with moss green Color Box. The sentiment is a combination of two from the set Word Salad from Paper Smooches. I used black ink from Memento. The enamel dots are My Mind's Eye. The sequins are Pretty Pink Posh. Cardstock is Recollections, the corner punch is Fiskars.
I am also adding this to Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge...


For this next card I used the inspiration photo from Just Add Ink...

I pulled out and dusted off a stamp set I haven't used in a while...
I inked up Autumn Blessings from Simon Says Stamp with inks from Color Box in gold, sweet melon, and espresso. I added some sequins from Neat & Tangled Stamps and tiny pearls from Recollections. The seam binding is from Paper Sweeties. 
The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye, Chevron. The button and twine are from Michaels. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!!

Michelle

16 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Wonderful cards and Happy Easter to you too!!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous set of cards, michelle!! happy Easter to you and your family!

Jane said...

Love the off the edge butterfly and your use of stencils. Thanks for playing at CC&S and Happy Easter to you too.

Maria said...

Both are gorgeous cards, Michelle! So pretty in color and design! Happy Easter to you and family!:-)

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! This is BEAUTIFUL!! What a FUN Design!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!! =) Have a FABULOUS Easter Sunday!! =)

Kim Heggins said...

Two fabulous cards....that big bold butterfly is absolutely amazing and in 2 beautiful shades of green too. Just love that look.

Judy1223 said...

Michelle, both cards are fabulous! I love the bold butterfly and the fun colors and enamel dots...such a springy image! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Jen W. said...

Both your cards are gorgeous but I especially love how you layered the two stencils for that butterfly! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Patricia H. said...

Your big, bold butterfly makes a fun one-layer card! Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&S. :)

Lisa Arana said...

that butterfly is so FUN!!! thank you so much for playing with the paper smooches sparks challenge.

Christine Blain said...

Michelle, the delicate flowers, sequins and pearls on your second card are just divine! It is such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

KimB said...

Love the peeps of bold pattern in the background Michelle and the delicate wreath with its little gleams of gold. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Lizy Bartaby said...

I love your spotty butterfly Michelle! Very cleverly created!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colours and Sketches this week! :)
Lizy xx

Jodene said...

Beautiful cards Michelle, and I love your take on the Inspiration piece this week. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink :)

Skylark said...

Thanks for joining us at CC&S this last week Michelle! Glad to see that you got an HM with your beautiful butterfly card at CASology. Stef x

Louise van Vuren said...

What a beautiful use of shades of green. The butterfly looks amazing on the White and the gems and dots are a perfect embellishment. Thank you for joining us at CC&S for our colour challenge
Louise xx