Friday, April 17, 2015

Grateful for You

Hello there!
Hope you are enjoying a nice start to your weekend!
I have a card to share with you ( no kidding, right!)

Have you seen the latest sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch...

Have you seen the latest release from Paper Sweeties...

Enough said!!!!
So, I used the tree trunk die and leaf die from the  Tree of Life Sweet Cuts, the sentiment is from Hello Friend. I used stitched rectangle dies from Lil' Inker Designs to create the frame. Black ink is Memento.
I used white cardstock and vellum from Recollections. The colored the cardstock and button are from Papertrey Ink.  The sequins are a mix from Pretty Pink Posh and Martha Stewart.

I followed the color palette from Colour Me...!
and the theme from Just Add Ink...

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!!!

Michelle

18 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle, Michelle...you've blown me away again!! I love that you made your tree into a shaker ~ fabulous!!!

Joanna said...

Beautiful card.

Nikki Spencer said...

What a fab shaker card Michelle, crisp, clean and fun! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

~amy~ said...

Perfect Shaker...awesome colors Michelle!

Deepti said...

Aww such a sweet shaker :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Eeeeekkkkkk ! How adorable is this??!!! Love it!

Tenia Nelson said...

So cool!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is simply fabulous!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

how super sweet! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

Christine Blain said...

Michelle, this is an utterly delightful card! It would bring a smile to anyone's face. Thanks for playing along again with this week's challenge at Just Add Ink. :)

Rochelle Blok said...

What a fantastic shaker card Michelle! Love it! That die cut tree is awesome and I love the stitched border around your card. Great colours and I love the colours of the sequins! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.

Julia Wilson said...

Michelle, I absolutely love your shaker! The layout is really unique and I love all the little details you added to the tree. Thanks so much for sharing at Colour Me this week :)

stampwithsandy said...

Oh goodness I absolutely love your shaker card, Michelle! Love that tree cut and the yummy shaker ingredients. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Colour Me!

I Card Everyone said...

Michelle!!! What a fantastic shaker card!!! There isn't one detail about it I don't love... thanks so much for sharing it with us at CTS!
=] Michele

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, a tree shaker! I love it! Fabulous take on the sketch

Jan said...

Wow! Your tree shaker is just fabulous - so clean and fun - I just love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink again this week :-)

Nina-Marie Trapani said...

oh what a FUN shaker card! I love that you used the tree trunk as the shaker element! So awesome! Congrats on your Honorable Mention over at CTS!

Kelly S. said...

This card RULES! So gorgeous!!