Monday, April 6, 2015

Everything's better with Bling

Hello there!

Hope you enjoyed a nice Easter with your loved ones. My mom hosts the holiday and prepared enough food to feed an army! There were 20 guests and we all took home a goody bag! 
We are finally having some pleasant weather...sun shining and slightly warmer temps!

Today I created a card that utilizes a few challenges...

I turned the sketch vertically and tried my hand at watercoloring...again. This time I listened to your advice and actually like the way it turned out! 
I used watercolor cardstock from Ranger and a marker from American Crafts. I used the stamp set Sparkle and Shine from WPlus9. 
Black ink is Memento, gold embossing powder is Recollections. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh. The gold thread is from Michaels. The square dies are from Spellbinders.
I also used the theme from The Paper Players...die-cut

and the color challenge from The Pink Elephant...pastels

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Michelle

8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is glamorous Michelle, a very pretty card!!

Kara Lynne said...

Your water coloring turned out beautifully! I love that pink paired with the gold, it's so rich and girly!

Kim Heggins said...

OH....this is just so beautiful and I love your water coloring, so perfect with all that wonderful bling...love it!

Maria said...

Wow! So gorgeous, Michelle! Wonderful pretty pink background with water color! Great design and love the bling!:-)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I love your take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

So pretty, Michelle! Love the pink and gold color theme!

Claire Broadwater said...

This is so fun, Michelle!! I love all the bling! The pink watercolor is fantastic! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Robin K. said...

Oo la la!!! Very glam card!! Love the pink and gold combo!!