Friday, April 17, 2015

Congratulations, Baby Love

Hey there!

TGIF...and a rainy start to the weekend...but who cares?! I am in need of some R&R this weekend. I have been hit with a bout of insomnia. And by noon I feel like a zombie. 

Well, I have a few cards to share with you for a few challenges. Hope you like!

I used the stamp sets Knick Knacks, Shadows, Scripty Sayings and Sentiment Sampler from Paper Smooches. Cardstock and pattern paper is from Recollections. Sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh. The buttons are from Michaels.
I used inks from Hero Arts in soft blossom and soft sand shadow ink, black ink is Memento. I used Copic Markers in shades of R81, R83, R85, YR000, E31, E33, and E74. I added some dimension with liquid pearls in white opal. White stitches made with a white gel pen.
The challenges I followed are... 



                                                                                           
                                        
Next card...


For this card I used only Knick Knack and Scipty Sayings stamp sets from Paper Smooches. The cardstock, pattern paper and vellum are from Recollections. The dies to create the shaker window are Spellbinders. The border punch is Fiskars. Button and twine are from Michaels.


I used a mix of sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and Martha Stewart. Copic markers in shades R81, R83, R85, YR000, E31 and E33. Black ink is Memento. White stitches made with a white gel pen.


For this card I followed the challenges...
Just Add Ink...sequins



13 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Oh, I love these cards for girls! I just bought this set and for some reason only thought I could use the rocking horse for a baby boy card...why do I do that? Thanks for the inspiration...two winners here!!!

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

These cards are absolutely adorable. Into my favorites and case folder they go. B

Maria said...

Wow! Gorgeous sweet cards with the rocking horse, Michelle! Wonderful coloring! Super job...love them both!:-)

Lisa said...

Well these are just about as cute as they could possibly be!! Sweet :)

Christine Blain said...

Such delightful cards, Michelle! The rocking horse, your colouring, the colours, and sequins, are all beautiful! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

Nikki Spencer said...

Such a totally sweet card Michelle. Love your cute little rocking horse! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Deepti said...

What a happy card !! Love that pony

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

These are just so adorable!

Patrice said...

OMGoodness these cards are adorable, Michelle. Your colouring is beautiful, as are all the little details you've added. Thanks for joining the challenge fun at Just Add Ink this week. x

Jen W. said...

Both these cards are gorgeous, Michelle, and I love your coloring on the rocking horses, especially the first one. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Nica Nikosinas said...

So cute!

Judy1223 said...

Me again! Just wanted to say thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Lilibet said...

Gorgeous cards. New follower in me!
Liz x
Www.lilibetsmonkeyhut.blogspot.co.uk