Monday, April 13, 2015

April 13: Paper Sweeties April Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there Paper Sweeties fans!!!

Have you missed us?!
I hope so! ;)
It's day one of the Paper Sweeties April Release!
Well, hold onto your seat...you will LOVE this months new release!!!!
There are two new stamp sets and two coordinating sweet cuts dies
Tree of Life Add-on: spring Sweet Cuts


This has been the most fun I have had creating cards! These stamps and dies are wonderful! I used the tree trunk die and some pattern paper from My Mind's Eye to make a birch tree. The leaves were cut with a leaf die and some cardstock. 
I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch...

I inked up the sweet birdhouse and bird with black ink from Memento and some Copic Markers.
I added some whie accents with a white gel pen and placed a tiny twine bow on the branch.
I inked up some oatmeal cardstock with Color Box ink in sky blue and used a mask to create the blue sky. 

I am also adding this to Addicted to Stamps Challenge...

Come hop along with us for some amazing inspiration!

18 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle this is such a lovely card! I love your masked circle sky!!! And the sweet scene you created! The birch tree is so beautiful! These sets are just soooo versatile!!!

*Vicki* said...

Love how you've done your tree!! Adorable design! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love that tree!! GORGEOUS!!!!!

PiecesByEmily said...

LOVE the purple background, really highlight the beautiful tree!

Maria said...

Wow! Just love this card, Michelle! One of my favs! Wonderful circular masked sky! The birch tree is amazing with two toned leaves! And, touch of red with bird and bird house is perfect...love it!!!:-)

artful-notions said...

You wowed with this one Michelle! Love your tree and sky!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a gorgeous tree! Love this beautiful card!

~Tammy~ said...

This is just amazing! Love it!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Michelle, your card is just AMAZING! Love the sponged background and awesome tree!!

Lisa said...

It shows that you're having a good time with this release Michelle, this card is fabulous!! I LOVE that you made a birch tree. CUTE scene, cute card!!

Julie B said...

This is gorgeous, love the way you made the birch tree from DP and the sweet little diecut leaves.
Thanks for linking up at ATSM this week. :)

Neets B said...

I love the circle to highlight your focal point, and that tree using the patterned paper is awesome! Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

Mynn Kitchen said...

Fabulous, Michelle!!! LOVE the patterned paper you used, and I adore the fun spotlight scene you created! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card...love that adorable tree!

Cheryl said...

Awesome tree! Love that paper, and the multi-colored leaf die cuts are fab!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Sweet Card!! Just BEAUTIFUL!! =)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!! Thanks for playing at ATSM!!