Wednesday, March 18, 2015

You are Appreciated

Hello again!!!
I just wanted to pop in and share a card I created.
I combined a sketch from 
and a fun, vibrant color palette from

I pulled out a set from Paper Smooches, Blossoming Buds, I have not had a chance to ink up...
The sentiment is also Paper Smooches, Word Salad. I used memento black ink and Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a white gel pen. 
I am adding this to both Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge and the April Guest Search...

The color cardstock is from Papertrey Ink, the white cardstock and vellum are Recollections. I used Circles and Diamonds Stitched die plate and Stitched Rectangle Mats from Lil'Inkers. The banner die is from Mama Elephant. 

Thanks for taking a peek!!

Michelle

12 comments:

francesca biancon said...

this palette is great, I love the combinations of red and pink! you card is really cute and full of spring!

Lisa said...

WINNER!!! Actually I see two wins here Michelle ~ fabulous job with the sketch and the colors. This is FABulous!

Jen Mitchell said...

I was a little scared when I saw that color combo but I think you've convinced me that it IS possible to combine these colors into a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing this with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....those colors are just amazing, love them and your card. Just so sweet. And your coloring is perfection.

Kara Lynne said...

What an amazing way to use those colors! Beautifully colored flowers too!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is just beautiful! I love how you've combined challenges - you have totally nailed these colours. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Maria said...

Wow! Just gorgeous, Michelle! Wonderful bright bold colors! Love those pretty flowers, too!

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a darling design! I love the look of quilting in the background. Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Michelle. Love the pretty flowers. The touch of white looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

Jacquie Southas said...

Gorgeous use of the bold colors - beautiful card!

Lori said...

Fabulous! Love the pop of the white gel pen accents against the bold colors of the floral image. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

Alice Wertz said...

love how you used these colors! such a beautiful card! thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!