Thursday, March 26, 2015

True Friend...See you Again

Hello there!
I'm just stopping by to share a few cards for a few challenges...



I used CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, Wonderful Words for the flowers and the sentiment is from Lil'Inker Designs, Fancy Feathers. I used black ink from Memento and colored the flowers with some Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a white gel pen. 

I cut the banner with a Spellbinders Die and inked it up with shabby pink ink from Color Box. I added some clear gems. White cardstock is Recollections.

Next card...


I used the stamp set Promenade from Paper Smooches.  Black ink from Memento and some Copic Markers.  The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. I cut the rectangle mats with Lil'Inkers Stitched Rectangle Dies.
The clouds are also Paper Smooches, Cute Clouds Dies. Red cardstock is Papertrey Ink. The white cardstock is Recollections. I added some glossy accents to the lamp post.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!!

Michelle

15 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Michelle...what a sweet card for ColourQ, love your take on the sketch, so creative! And I love your second card too, so sweet. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week.

zedsquaredcrafts said...

Michelle, your cards are adorable! I especially love the little scene you created with the Paper Smooches stamps! It just made me smile and I love cards like that! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Colour Me challenge this week :) Julia

Jenny Engelke said...

What a darling little scene with the bench, flowers and lamp. I love the shiny detail on the lamp. You've worked the challenge colors together beautify! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me!

Lisa said...

Love the simplicity of your flower card Michelle, so pretty! So happy you could join us at ColourQ! Cute little scene on your second card too!

Kara Lynne said...

I love how you used that sketch for your flower card. All of your blooms are beautiful and I Love the white pen details. That Promenade scene is adorable, I love the sentiment among the clouds.

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle your cards are so pretty. I love those flowers and your PS bench, so cute! Thank you for sharing at RetroSketches.

Maria said...

Wonderful cards, Michelle! Love how you colored those pretty flowers! And, the second card is perfect CAS with such a cute scene!

Jane said...

Great use of the CC&S sketch, very pretty. Thanks for playing.

karen h said...

Both cards are wonderful! The CAS Colours & Sketches card is what brought me to your blog. I love the added details you gave the flowers!

Patricia H. said...

Two cheery cards! I really like how you've chosen to use the banner die over the flowers on the first card. It's a great interpretation of our CC&S sketch! Thanks for playing along with us this week.

stampwithsandy said...

This is absolutely adorable, Michelle! I love the scene you created with the bench and lamp post. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me!

Skylark said...

I like the attention to detail with the white accents on your flowers. Great card Michelle. Thanks for joining us again at CC&S. Stef x

Lizy Bartaby said...

Gorgeous cards Michelle! I love the clean style you use!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colours and Sketches this week!
Lizy xx

Sylvia said...

Lovely cards, Michelle, great design on the colourQ card! Thanks for playing with us!

Louise van Vuren said...

Great use of the sketch and a lovely CAS card, really like your banner, joining the blooms. Thanks for playing along at CC&S
Louise xx