Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Paper Smooches March Guest Designer

Hello there crafters!!!

I have been awarded the honor (lol) of being guest designer for the month of March over at Paper Smooches!!!! Thank you, Kim!
But seriously...I am having so much fun stamping and coloring these adorable images!

For this first card I used the stamp set Luminous Spring and new dies Cute Clouds.

How cute is that happy raindrop?! I used Copics to color the rainbow and black ink from memento, blue ink is surf from Colorbox.

Next card I am adding to the showCASE your style challenge...

For this card I used the sentiment from We Adore You, and new dies are Butterfly Duet and Stitched Flourishes . The pattern papers are from Teresa Collins, Daily Stories. White cardstock is Recollections. The cute tiny buttons are from Michaels.

I love these new dies...the butterflies are beautiful and the flourishes have so many uses!!! 
I'll also add these to Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge...anything goes!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!!!

Michelle


5 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

I love that happy raindrop on your beautiful rainbow card! The design is terrific! Those butterflies are gorgeous, and so is the paper you chose!

Lisa said...

BIG congrats Michelle!! Your PS card is adorable, so happy and bright, cute design too. And those beautiful glittery butterflies on your second card...swoon!!

Maria said...

Huge congrats on your guest design spot for Paper Smooches, Michelle! Your first card with clouds, rainbow, and smiley rain drop is so awesome in color and design! And, your second card is just lovely with those butterflies. I had to look closely at the stitched flourishes...love it! Thank you for telling me the copic colors you used on the flowers...so pretty!:-)

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations Michelle! Your cards are fabulous!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! These are SUPER FUN!! =) CONGRATS on your Guest Designer Spot!! I look forward to seeing more of your AMAZING Creations!! =)THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!!?? Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)