Sunday, March 15, 2015

March 15: Paper Sweeties March Release Party!

Hello again!
Welcome to Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties Release Week!!!!
Today is the day the newest sets are available for purchase in the Shop!



Today I used 'I Pick You'

I just the elements in this stamp set...this flower, frog, butterfly, basket, shovel, outfit and hat and sweet sentiments!!! I used black ink from memento and the pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. The green twine can be found in the Sweeties Shop.
After I colored the images with Copics I added some glossy accents to the frog and some white accents with a gel pen.
I am playing along with Fusion Card Challenge...I used the floral pic and used flowers!


Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you will visit the Designers and see what they have created!

11 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

So sweet! Love all these colorful blooms with Mr. Frog!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the little froggy amongst the flowers!!!!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a sweet card! I love the glossy frog! So cute!

Maria said...

Beautiful card with all the pretty flowers in a row, Michelle! And, the little frog amongst the flowers is too CUTE!:-)

Lisa said...

That little frog is too cute!! This oozes spring Michelle, super sweet!

Kara Lynne said...

What a darling little scene! I love that frog in the garden!

SmilynStef said...

Your little frog is too fun ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

Cheryl said...

Super cute!!! I love all the white space--it really makes the little images pop off the paper. The frog in the middle of the flowers is adorable. The white dots were a nice accent, and he looks great all glossy!

Mynn Kitchen said...

The shine on the frog is PERFECT! I adore all the bright colors and that fabulous floral paper, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Leigh said...

so cute! I love the frog :)

Jeanne J said...

OMG Michelle! That close up of that glossy frog has me wishing I could reach out and touch it! Beautiful bold color and I love that you picked up the flowers from the pattern paper and repeated them on your stamped design!