Saturday, March 14, 2015

March 14: Paper Sweeties March Release Countdown!




Hello there! Today is Day 2 of the March Paper Sweeties Release!!!



Today I am showing you what I created using Sweet Cuts Stitched Tags #1

I used the stitched scalloped circle die to create a set of flower tags! 
I used the color palette from Color Throwdown...

The stem die is from the Sweet Cuts set Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes and the sentiments are from the set Beautiful.  How about some adorable sequins and pretty twine!!!

Come check out what the amazing Design Team has created...

15 comments:

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So adorable!

Jill Norwood said...

Oh my goodness! These are adorable! I have got to pin this and try it! Love these so much!!!!!

Maria said...

Gorgeous color and so very creative making these flower tags, Michelle! What a great idea...love them!!!

Cheryl said...

These tags turned out great! I love the stems you added to make flowers from the circle die cuts. These would make cute bookmarks, too! Have a great weekend! Hugs!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! How CUTE!! I LOVE this FUN idea and the colors that you used!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Very pretty tags, love the design!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh these are just gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute cards Michelle. Love the buttons with the ribbon and twine. The flower sequins look wonderful. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Michelle, I love how you used the dies to make these darling flower tags -- brilliant!

Kara Lynne said...

adorable flower tags and I love the colors you used!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love seeing your flower tags in the throwdown colors...just too cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Lisa said...

PRETTY tags Michelle!!

Vickie Z said...

Adorable tags!! This for playing along at CTD!

Kim Heggins said...

So clever and so sweet too. Love your tags.

Mynn Kitchen said...

Totally GENIUS! I LOVE the colors, and I think this is perfect for a springtime gift! LOVE! HUGS! :) Mynn xx