Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Many Thanks

Hello there!
How are you all doing? I ahve the stomach bug going around in my home...I'm doing everything I can to will it away...I am so empathetic to the sound and smell... it just sets off my gag reflex!

Todays card embodies what I am yearning for...spring flowers!!! I just want the windoes open and allow the fresh air and the smell of flowers in!

The floral boquet and sentiment stamps are from Paper Smooches, Blossoming Buds and Word Salad.
The wood pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye.  The paper doilies are fromRecollections.
I used the inspiration photo from Just Us Girls
 and the tic tac toe board from The Paper Players...I used any shade of yellow, die cut and flowers
I used black ink from Memento and Copic Markers in shades Y11, Y13, Y15, Y35, YG61, YG63, E23 and E25.
I added some white accents to the centers of the flowers and scattered some enamel dots. 
Also playing along with Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge...


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Michelle

10 comments:

Lin said...

Love these posies, Michelle, and your sunny colors against the wood planking! Such a pretty card!

Lisa said...

Swoon!! Love this Michelle. Those flowers are so pretty and the colors on the rich woodgrain is fabulous. Sure hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Claire Broadwater said...

Michelle, I sure hope the stomach bug passed you by! I am sorry your family has been sick!

I love this card! Those beautiful, bright yellow flowers are so whimsical and fun! The woodgrain is perfect and your coloring is gorgeous! Thank you for joining my BINGO challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Joanne James said...

Michelle I love your bright yellow flowers against the die cuts and woodgrain paper - so fresh! I do hope they lighten your mood too and you keep the sickness at bay. Sending you good wishes and thanks for joining us for our tic-tac-toe challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Deepti said...

The yellow flowers are looking awesome on wood grain BG :) beautiful card !

Cheryl said...

You can't go wrong with woodgrain and flowers and your card is beautiful!
Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Kim Heggins said...

Just gorgeous!!! Love your beautiful nd sweet yellow posies.

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! Just BEAUTIFUL!! =) I agree, I'm READY for Spring and the AMAZING Fresh Smells!! THANKS SO MUCH for playing along with us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog!! I hope you'll join us again Next week!! Have a FABULOUS Easter Weekend!! =)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Gorgeous Michelle! Love the layers and the woodgrain background. Hope everyone feels better really soon. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! Hugs! :)

Lisa Arana said...

gorgeous, I love the woodsy-natural color palette. thank you so much for playing with the paper smooches sparks challenge.