Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hello Friend

Hello there crafters!!!
I hope you have been enjoying some fine weather...it has been pretty nice here in New York.
The birds are chirping and I hope to see some buds sprouting on trees very soon!!!

Today I am sharing a few cards with you for a few challenges...

and Just Us Girls...splatters!
I was happy to see that the deadline for Retro Sketches was extended...it is such a great sketch!
I used a yellow bold striped paper from My Mind's Eye. I used Lots Links stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and chose the chain link stamp to stamp in between the stripes. I colored the squares with some Copic Markers. The flower was created using lovely layers die set from Papertrey Ink. The tiny tag die and color cardstock are also from PTI.

The sentiment is from Paper Sweeties, Hello Friend. I made the splatter marks with Heidi Swapp shine mist spray and than added some clear gems. The burlap string was from Michaels.

Next challenge is Curtain Call...
I knew exactly where I was going with this photo...
I used the sweet Abigail stamp and dressed her up in the cutest bunny costume ever, Bunny Hugs and Kisses. The sentiment is from the same set. The easter basket is from Jelly Bean Time. The twine is from the Sweeties Shop. 
I used Copic Markers to color and I added some white accents with a white gel pen. The pattern paper is from  My Mind's Eye. The tiny heart is from the tiny tag die cut for the card above.


Thanks for taking a peek!!!

Michelle

9 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I am loving that first card with the fun stripes paired with the cool layered flower, bling and subtle splatters, gorgeous! Your second card with the bunny suited little guy is adorable, too. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Lisa said...

Terrific takes on the challenges Michelle, your first card is so artsy!! Cute little bunny too ;)

~amy~ said...

Love both of your cards...especially the first one....WOW

Kara Lynne said...

Wonderful cards, Michelle! Your first card is so cool with fantastic colors. Your second card is fun and sweet!

Ina said...

Love the touch of splatters on such a fresh and colourful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls.

Nancy said...

Really love both of your cards! The first one is so original! Really love the colors and the hint of splatter! So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls!

JoAnn said...

Pretty cards Michelle. Love the first one with the bold stripes and pretty flower.

Maria said...

Great card, Michelle! The first card looks very modern and beautiful...awesome flower! And, of course, love the second card with Abigail in the bunny costume...too CUTE!:-)

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous cards. I love your bunny one, it's adorable! thanks for playing with us at curtain call!