Sunday, March 29, 2015

Hello Baby

Hello crafters!

Alas, the weekend has almost come to an end...but I am happy the sun is shinning!

Today I am playing along with a few challenges..
I am following the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch

and the cue word from Addicted to CAS


I used three stamps sets from Paper Smooches, We Adore You, Luminous Spring and Scripty Sayings. I used Spellbinders dies to cut the square and scalloped frames. I used black ink from Memento and Copic Markers in W1, W2, W3, R81, R83 and R85. 

I added some white polka dots with a white gel pen. The sequin stars and alphabet stickers are from Michaels.
I was also inspired by the photo from showCASe your style
 and the Sparks Challenge from Paper Smooches

Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy your day!

Michelle

14 comments:

Maria said...

Love your sweet baby card with owls, Michelle! Beautiful coloring wonderful sentiments! So CUTE...love it!:-)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

Lin said...

What a darling idea for the sketch, Michelle! Just love it!

Robin K. said...

This is just too cute Michelle!!! And such a great take on the sketch!!! PS. Do you think spring will ever get here???!!!

Kara Lynne said...

Oh how precious is that!! I love those owls and that little banner is adorable! This is such a sweet, sweet baby card!

Lisa said...

OHGosh what a sweet baby card!! Love the tiny polka dot banner!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE this!! Such a FUN Design!! Your WaterColor and the Layers are BEAUTIFUL!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Tracey McNeely said...

Michele what a sweet card, love your colouring!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This card is absolutely adorable. I love the owls and the way you've colored them. The little banner is so cute. Love the stars, the thread, and the sentiment with the white on black "tiles". Fantastic!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just so sweet! Love your adorable pair of owls!

Loll said...

Super cute!! Love all the special touches you've added to this adorable image. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

Lisa Arana said...

soooo super adorable. LOVE how you framed those adorable owls. thank you so much for playing with the paper smooches sparks challenge.

Deepti said...

Awww super cute! I like that little banner. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

Nina-Marie Trapani said...

this is super cute Michelle! I love the owls you used in your design, and the colors are so sweet!
Congrats on being chosen as a top three in the Addicted to CAS "cute" challenge!