Friday, March 20, 2015

Grateful

It's snowing... no, really!
I keep looking out the window hoping I am mistaken...but it is.

So I am crafting...
I really like the spring colors from Colour Me...!
and the sketch from Sparkle and Shine Challenge...

The Colour Me inspiration photo made me yearn to see buds on trees and hear lawn mowers trimming grass! I inked up Paper Smooches Blossoming Buds again.

I stamped the floral boquet with wet cement ink from Hero Arts and colored them in with Copic Markers. I used W1,2,3 and W5, Y13 and 15 and B24. The sentiment was samped with memento black ink.

I added some white accents with a white gel pen. The sequins are Pretty Pink Posh. The yellow cardstock is Papertrey Ink, the white Recollections. I used a floral brocade embossing folder from Cuttlebug...had to dust it off first. 
This is my last entry for Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge...the link is closing soon

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you are enjoying pleasant weather in your neck of the woods!

Michelle

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Pretty pretty card Michelle, terrific layers! Rats to the snow, sure hope we're done for the year. It's all finally melted!

stampwithsandy said...

Boo hoo, it's snowing here too! Another beautiful creation, Michelle. Love those flowers. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Colour Me!

Deepti said...

Looks beautiful :) fab use of colors !

Maria said...

Wow! You are putting that stamp set to great use! Another lovely card with it! And, very pretty embossed background! It did warm up to 50 today...yeah!:-)

Tenia Nelson said...

So pretty!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so fun, I love your design!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

ps- Thanks for joining us at Colour me!

Yuki said...

Such a pretty card! Your coloring is so pretty, I just love the soft, Spring colors! Thanks for playing along with the Sparkle & Shine Challenge! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful springtime card Michele, i love those colours too!

Vanessa said...

Your card is so beautiful! I hope spring will come your way, soon! Thanks for playing with us at Sparkle & Shine!