Friday, March 6, 2015

Celebrate You...One of a Kind

Hey there!

I have been waiting all week to say this...TGIF!!!
It's been one of those weeks..so happy to see it go!

I have two cards to share with you tonight and a few challenges...

For the first card I used the color palette from Colour Me..!

and the anything goes theme from Paper Smooches Sparks...
and I can't help myself ...Paper Smooches guest designer search for April...


I used the new dies from Paper Smooches, Butterfly Duet Dies. The sentiment is from the set Word Salad.  The orange cardstock and square die is from Papertrey Ink. The white cardstock and vellum are Recollections.
The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye and those tiny buttons are from Michaels. I used a Fiskars border punch to trim the orange cardstock and a Lil'Inkers die to cut the stitched vellum rectangle. Black ink is memento.


My next card I used the color palette from CAS Colours & Sketches...
I used the stamp sets Lighter than Air and Cake Day from The Alley Way Stamps. 

I added a mix of sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and Michaels. The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye.
I used Copic Markers to color and shade. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!!!
Enjoy your weekend!

Michelle

16 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle your butterfly card is just beautiful, love your design and all of the wonderful layers!! And your robot card is adorable, that's a great image!!

Kim Heggins said...

oh my....both of your cards are so over the top fabulous! Love them both but those butterflies are just stunning and so creative!

Kara Lynne said...

Your butterfly card is gorgeous! Especially highlighting the one-of-a-kind butterfly in the middle! Super cute robot with his balloon! Perfect boy's card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute cards!!

Jane said...

Love how you've used the colours from CC&S for this super cute robot card. Thanks so much for playing.

Maria said...

Beautiful butterfly card...so pretty all in a row with sweet buttons! And, robot card is too CUTE!:-)

Patricia H. said...

I would not have thought "robot" for our CC&S challenge colors, but you've done a fantastic job with that card! Somebody's going to definitely love receiving it! Thanks so much for joining us this week.
Your butterfly card reminds me of one of the papers from the Basic Grey "Ambrosia" collection! :)

stampwithsandy said...

What a beautiful butterfly card, love all the yummy layers, and the birthday robot card is the cutest! So glad you joined us this week at Colour Me, Michelle!

Tracey McNeely said...

So pretty Michelle!

Lori said...

Beautiful cards! Your layout really shows off those pretty butterfly die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! These are BOTH SUPER FUN!! =) I LOVE the Design of your Butterfly Card!! AWESOME job for your 1st Color Challenge!! =) LOVE your 2nd Card too!! AMAZING Coloring and I LOVE the sequins!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!!?? Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Deepti said...

Fabulous cards! I like the colors and cuteness of the second one

Nancy said...

Michelle, Fabulous cards! I really like the cute image of your second card and the added sequins! Super job all around and thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fabulous job with the color and I love your butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

Skylark said...

Thanks for joining us again at CC&S this week Michelle. You've done a great job with the colouring of the cute robot on your card and the balance of the design with the other elements. Love it! Stef x

OttawaMom said...

That robot is just too darn cute! Beautifully coloured and I love the added sequins and dots. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!