Wednesday, February 25, 2015

To Have and To Hold

Hello Crafters!!!!

Are you playing along with the Papertrey Ink February Blog Hop.....I am too!!!!!

Here is our amazing inspiration pic...
So, I tried my hand at some watercoloring...again! But this time I took the suggestions you gave...and thank you...it really helped!!!

I used two stamp sets from Papertrey Ink, Beautiful Butterflies and Grand Ampersand. After inking up the background I embossed the butterflies with white embossing powder.
The watercolor paper is from Ranger. Distress inks are Ranger in shades faded jeans, tumbled glass,victorian velvet, spun sugar. Black ink is memento. Gray cardstock base is PTI.
The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh and the wood hearts are Studio Calico. 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!!

Michelle

13 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful! I love it!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Sometimes (rarely), Michelle, I just need one word to describe how I feel about a magnificent card: masterpiece!! Hugs, Darnell

Rhonda said...

Feminine and fabulous!

Lisa said...

Soft and lovely Michelle!!

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful wash of color and those butterflies are perfectly placed!

Tracy said...

this is just so pretty - lovely background

Kristii said...

Wow!! Your card is soooo pretty!! Love, love, love the soft background and the embossed butterflies are fabulous!

Betty Wright said...

Love the simplistic elegance of this design!

~amy~ said...

Sooo sweet!

artful-notions said...

A subtle beauty, Michele. Love the addition of the wood hearts.

PiecesByEmily said...

I love the subtle watercolor background. The sequins and wood chip hearts are perfect touch!

Maria said...

Beautiful soft colors for the water colored background! Beautiful embossed butterflies, too!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so pretty...love your coloring.