Thursday, February 5, 2015

Smile

Hello there!
In a few short hours I'll be able to say TGIF!!!!
I can't wait to sleep late on Saturday....and catch up on some zzzzzz's!!!!!

But tonight I want to share with you a card I created using a few challenges...

Paper Smooches is having a guest designer call...so cool!
I am adding this to their Sparks Challenge...anything goes

 While thinking about which PS stamps I wanted to use, I was wishing I had ordered the Roses Dies...I really wanted to play with flowers. So I decided to create one...I used the stamp set Space Cadet...the fire exhaust for the petals and one of the planets for the pollen center. What do you think?
I use several Copic Markers to color the 'flower'. The tag die and sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.  All card stock is from Papertrey Ink. The twine is from Paper Sweeties.
I followed the color palette from ColourQ...
The sentiment is from Scripty Sayings. I used black ink from Memento and a white gel pen to add accents. I used a stencil from Simon Says Stamp and orange ink from Color Box to create a very subtle background.
 I followed the sketch from Retro Sketches...

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Michelle

8 comments:

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

I think this is amazing! VERY creative! great job with the challenges, too!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card...love those polka dots for your background, so pretty. Your tag is just perfect too with your stunning flower, just so beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week.

Lisa said...

Michelle your flower is brilliant!! Great use of your stamps. This is such a pretty card. Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Kara Lynne said...

WOW! I was wondering what stamp set had that great flower in it!! Totally genius!

Maria said...

Super beautiful full of bold color! And, so very creative, Michelle! One of my top favs...well done!:-)

Michelle said...

Wow! What a bold and beautiful card! I love it!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful...love this clean design!

Mary-Anne V said...

So pretty...love how you created this flower with a totally unrelated set great creativity! Congrats on your guest designer role at PS.