Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My Life is Sweet...

Hey there crafters!
How are you all enjoying the weather?
It's been very cold and snowy here in the North East...I am wishing for sunnier/warmer days!

I have a card to share with you...I'm playing along with Curtain Call...

and CAS on Sunday...


I only have one donut stamp...I can't believe it!!!! I really can't believe it!!! I have cup cakes and pies but no donuts!!! So I spent most of the afternoon searching for some dessert stamps!

Today I used Sweet & Sassy Stamps, So Sweet Cocoa. I stamped the sentiment and image with black ink from memento. I used Copic Markers to color.

I added the chevron after masking the donut with ink from Color Box in parchment. The chron stamp set is from Clearly Besotted Stamps. I used a white gel pen for some accents. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh, the enamel dots are from Recollections.

Thanks for taking a peek!!!

Michelle

7 comments:

Maria said...

Awww...super CUTE with the mouse peeking out from inside the donut! And, great colors and design!:-)

Lisa said...

Sweet card Michelle, I love that cute little mouse!

Deepti said...

So cute!

Kara Lynne said...

Very sweet, and I love the chevron detail!

Kim Heggins said...

this is just too darn cute! I love your sweet mouse sitting it your yummy doughnut!

Amy Sheffer said...

So precious! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Janneke de Jong said...

Your card is great!
Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday ;)