Thursday, February 26, 2015

Love is in the air

Hello all!!!

How are things?
I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of some goodies by mail...but the postman delivery service has been slow. Probably due to the lame weather we have been having...sigh*

Can anyone suggest a good movie to watch? I feel like I have seen them all...nothing good anymore! My latest favorites have been The Book Thief, The Painted Veil, Stranger Than Fiction, and The Illusionist. 

So, today I am playing along with Color Throwdown...


I just purchased two stamp sets from The Alley Way Stamps and couldn't wait to ink them up!

This set is called Lighter Than Air...so cute! I practiced a little masking with the birds and balloons.  I mentioned how much I like Recollections white cardstock...I also picked up kraft and black but have not yet tried them...I will keep you posted. Green and pink cardstock are Papertrey Ink.

I used memento black ink to stamp the images and Copic Markers to color.  
The pattern paper is Teresa Collins, Save the Date. I used the hearts banners dies from Lil'Inker Designs. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!!

Michelle

7 comments:

Maria said...

Super CUTE card with the birds in the balloons!:-)

Lisa said...

This is such a sweet card Michelle!!

Kara Lynne said...

Those birds in their balloons are so cute! Refreshing spring colors used perfectly. I have no ideas for movies, sorry!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute. Love the colors and your adorable little critters.

Vickie Z said...

Adorable images!! The love banners are perfect with this sentiment!m so glad you joined us at CTD!!

Deepti said...

Awwww so very cute !! Love how u used these stamps :)

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling image and I just love those adorable love banners!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!