Wednesday, February 4, 2015

love, always

Hey there!

These are the days I wish I resided in a warmer climate! These frigid temps are reeking havoc on my bones!

I would like to share with you what I created using the theme from The Paper Players...
and the inspiration photo from the Curtain Call...

I can't believe Valentine's Day is just around the corner...It seems like just yesterday I was preparing Thanksgiving dinner!
I used pattern paper from My Minds Eye and card stock from Papertrey Ink. The stamps and dies are from Mama Elephant, Pandamoniun, Hello, Polar Pals and Femme Frames.

For the inks I used black memento and Copics, and white embossing powder. I added some white freckles with a gel pen.

I scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and enamel dots from Recollections.

Thanks for taking a peek!!!

Michelle

8 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, my! Just the cutest card ever, Michelle! The kissing panda bears are adorable! Great take on the challenge!:-)

Kara Lynne said...

Those bears are so adorable! I think the placement in the lower corner is perfect; it really shows off those bold chevrons.

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Lisa said...

Holy smokes is this ever CUTE!! Great job with both challenges Michelle, I see a winner here!

LeAnne said...

Eek, these little pandas are just adorable! Love the little sentiments---just right for Valentine's! Thanks for sharing this sweet creation with us at the Paper Players!

Debbie Mageed said...

I love pandas and have never seen a stamp with one - how cute!! Your card is perfectly creative! Love it! Thank you for playing with the Paper Player Critter-tine challenge this week.

Michelle said...

Awww! So cute! And great colouring! :-)

~amy~ said...

Now how stinkin' cute is this?!!!!

love it!

Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call Challenge!