Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hello Sweet Friend

Hello there paper crafters!

Just stopping by for a quick post...
I am playing along with The Paper Players...
and Muse Challenge...my inspiration came from die cuts on a blank panel...
I pulled out some of my favorite Paper Sweeties stamps and dies... Could you guess I am longing for spring?!
The large bird is from Deck the Halls, the small bird and fence are from Home Tweet Home, and Wagon Add-on...dies can be found here...( I used the Thanks Snow Much die set to die cut grass).
Don't forget to add your creations to the Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge...

The 'Sweet Friend' sentiment is from Pennant Party..I think it has been retired. All the pretty sequins are Tuti-Fruiti  found in the Sweeties Shop! I used Copic markers to color and black ink from Memento.

All card stock is from Papertrey Ink. The stitched rectangle frame is from Lil'Inker Designs.

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is adorable!!!

Lisa said...

Super cute scene Michelle, makes me long for spring even more!!

Deepti said...

Awww such a cute scene ! love those little birdies :)

Debbie said...

This is so CUTE, Michelle! Love the bright, springy color palette and the way you used the fence, birds, banner and sequin flowers!!

Karren said...

Everything about this card is totally adorable and works so well together! Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.

Maria said...

Sweet as can be! It's a lovely spring scene! Yes, I agree...hurry spring! It's wayyy too cold!:-)

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Those little sequin flowers are adorable - the perfect finishing touch! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

canadian_liner said...

Just saw you are the GD for Paper Smooches next month! Couldn't happen to a nicer (and more talented) girl! Can't wait to see what you do.

Kara Lynne said...

Very sweet scene! I love the little banner detail on the fence with those cute birds!

Betty Keefe said...

thanks for the kind comment on my blog - i have been following you on Bloglovin' for a long time as i love your cards!

Joanne James said...

What a super-cute paper-pieced Spring scene - the colouring on your birds is lovely Michelle. Thanks for joining my CAS bird challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Donna K said...

Such a cute little birdie on the fence. Your banner is adorable and those teeny flower sequins are so perfect with this design!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute. Love your sweet birdies perched on your fence, just so fun.