Saturday, February 21, 2015

Great Job

Hello there!

I am just sitting here watching the snowflakes falling...wishing I was in Florida  Aruba!!!!
I am officially tired of the white stuff...but it could be worse!

Just playing along with some challenges...


Paper Smooches SPARKS...anything goes




Michaels was having a good sale the other day. So I stocked up on some Copic Markers and put them to good use today. I pulled out Paper Smooches, Smarty Pants. This is such a fun set!

I made this card for my son. He did very well on his last report card and received a good review from his second grade teacher.
I used the stitched die star from Lil'Inker Designs and embossed the sentiment (Smarty Pants)  in white embossing powder.

The white cardstock is Recollections. I prefer this over any other white cardstock. It is crisp and heavy and has a nice texture. The blue cardstock is Papertrey Ink. Sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!!

Stay warm...if that's possible!

Michelle

14 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so FUN!!!

~amy~ said...

Great card, love it.
Sorry about the snow...how much do you guys have over there?

Jane said...

Such a fun stamp and it looks great in the CC&S colours. Thanks for playing.

Larissa Heskett said...

cOMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE this AWESOME Design!! BEAUTIFUL Coloring too!! =) THANKS for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS and I hope you'll join us again this week!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Katie Gehring said...

This is darling! LOVE your coloring and what a sweet card to make for your son. I am sure he will LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

Kara Lynne said...

I love this design with that pencil! I'm pinning this one! Recollections white card stock? I never knew! I am going to have to try that. My card bases are usually Michaels or Hobby Lobby and I've always been very happy with those, I don't know why I haven't tried the white cardstock.

Kim Heggins said...

Now talk about "great job", that is your card! Just too darn cute!

Maria said...

What a fab card with all the pencils...great design! Congrats to you son on his report card! I'm sure he appreciates this card!:-)

Deepti said...

This is sooooo cool :) love it

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Lisa said...

Those chubby pencils are just too cute!! YAY for your son, he deserves this cute card!!

Patricia H. said...

The cute pencils are perfect for a school themed card! Great use of our CC&S challenge colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week! Please come back again soon for another challenge.

Robin K. said...

This is darling!!! You must be so proud of your son😄

Skylark said...

I love what you've done with our colours Michelle. A lovely bright and cheery card for your son. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Stef x