Monday, February 9, 2015

Get Better in Warp Speed

Hey there crafters!

Hope all is well...everything is going well here!
Just popping in tonight to share with you what I created utilizing a few challenges...
Paper Smooches Sparks February Photo Inspiration

and also the Paper Smooches guest designer search... I went with the colors in the inspiration picture. I love them..I also had to make a get well card for a little lady in my sons class. She swallowed a quarter and had to have it removed.

I used the PS stamp set and dies, Space Cadet. I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copics.

 I stamped the star with gold ink from Color Box. The pattern paper and glitter enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye, Charmed.
I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch...

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Michelle

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love it!!!!

Kara Lynne said...

She will love it! What's with kids swallowing quarters? A girl did that in one of my daughter's class too! Love the positioning of all your stamps and your coloring is perfect!

Lisa said...

This is so super cute and I love that sentiment!! The gold stars and stripes are pretty with your coloring. Sorry to hear about the little girl swallowing the quarter, hope she's doing well.

Hannelie said...

This is an excellent card!

Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch Michelle!

Maria said...

So very CUTE! What a darling stamp with great design for this card! And, sorry to hear about the little girl swallowing a quarter. Hope she gets better very soon!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Michelle. Love the sweet images... and the striped border.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

Just so fun...love your adorable little spaceman.

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! This is just AWESOME!! =) I LOVE the Design and the Colors and your coloring is just AMAZING!! THANKS for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog, and I hope you'll play along again next week!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Mary Muller said...

Love this! Such a great take on the inspiration photo!!

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the colours :)

lee woo said...

You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. See the link below for more info.


#better
www.ufgop.org

Silvia Jacinto said...

I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up.Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net