Friday, February 20, 2015

Feel Better Soon

Hello there!
Hope you are all staying warm, or at least trying to!!!

I am just playing along with a few challenges today...


and 

I love the cheerful colors from Colour Me and the crochet stars from The Card Concept! So I pulled out one of the crochet flowers my mom made for me...
The sentiment is from Paper Sweeties,  Feel Better Soon. The rectangle stitched dies are from Lil'inker Designs, Long and Skinny Rectangles.
Also adding this to Lil'inker Monthly Meet Up Challenge...

The color cardstock and button are from Papertrey Ink. The white cardstock is Recollections. Black ink is memento. The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!!!

Michelle 


14 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the flower your mom made, this is so cute Michelle!

Maria said...

Beautiful bright colors! This card would surely make anyone feel better! And, love the crocheted flower from your Mom!

Shelly said...

Such a SWEET card!

Laura Pryor said...

I really love your colorful stripes!!! Thank you so much for playing along at our Monthly Meet Up Challenge.
Laura

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Great, that crochet flower - combined with those colorful stripes! Thanks so much for linking up with us at colour me...!

Kara Lynne said...

What a wonderful way to highlight that beautiful crocheted flower! Gorgeous card!

~amy~ said...

awwww...super cute! Love it!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card and I love the adorable little flower your mom made you. It looks amazing on your card.

experimentswithcardmakingetc said...

That flower fits perfectly in those cards! Love the card!

The Craft Princess said...

I love the little crocheted flower and it's such a nice touch. I also really like the stitching you did....I need to find a little sewing machine I have somewhere and try that :) Hugs...Janie

Tanja said...

love the crochet flower and the stitched panels - thanks for joining us at Colour me...! this week

Angela said...

Michelle, this is so clean and bright and delightful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at The Card Concept!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle I love ho you picked up the colours for a cheery get well card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Card Concept!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh wow - this is ultrasound clean and ultra gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept