Monday, February 16, 2015

February 16: Paper Sweeties February Release Rewind!

Hey there!

Hope you have enjoyed the Paper Sweeties February Release!

Alas, today is the last day...a day we show you how we mix old sets with the new release!


I was having a difficult time coming up with a design following the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch...
So I decided to use Sweeties Pets, I just love the paw print and this adorable puppy! I added some spots and made him a dalmatian!

The sign and sentiment is from Garden Time. I used black ink from Memento and Copic Markers to color. I used Heidi Swapp color shine spray for the splats! 


Hope you can stop by the design team for some inspiration...

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jill Norwood 
Jinny Newlin *special Guest Designer*


Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute!!!!

Maria said...

So creative and CUTE!!! Love the little dog and all the paw prints surrounding him!:-)

Jill Norwood said...

Oh my goodness this is adorable!! I love him as a Dalmatian! And such a great take on the sketch! Those paw prints are so fun!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh how cute!!! And you rocked this sketch challenge!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! So FUNNY, I almost used this set to for my card today!! =) I LOVE the FUN Design and your coloring is AWESOME!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Lisa said...

This is darling Michelle, great job with the sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is adorable! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

Just too darn cute...love your sweet puppy.

Deepti said...

Such a sweet design :)