Sunday, February 15, 2015

February 15: Paper Sweeties February Release Party!

Hello again!
Welcome back to Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties February Release!

Today the newest stamp sets and dies are available for purchase in the Sweeties Shop!

The new stamps and dies are Pretty Posies and Garden Time. Today I used both sets...

I used black ink from Memento and Copic markers to color. The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye and Teresa Collins.

I followed the sketch from Retro Sketches...

I added some white enamel dots from My Mind's Eye.
I also used the color palette from Colour Me...!

Hope you will join us for some inspiration...

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jill Norwood 
Jinny Newlin *special Guest Designer*

Thanks for taking a peek!!!!

Michelle

11 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle this is stunning! Your coloring is sooooo pretty! And I love your take on the sketch! Gorgeous card!!! :)

Mynn xx said...

This is brilliant! LOVE the soft colors and I adore the way you used the sketch! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo beautiful! LOVING the design!!!!

zedsquaredcrafts said...

Michelle, I actually said "wow" when I landed on your page. A wonderful card! I love how all the subtle elements just work together!! :) Julia

Maria said...

Just gorgeous, Michelle! Love the design and beautiful flowers! Everything looks perfect in design and balance...love it!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love this! The stripes are the perfect for the flowers! Love the way you colored the flowers! Cute! Cute!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Oh my~ where to start?? Your card is fantastic! I love everything about it!

Kim Heggins said...

Just so sweet...love your adorable flowers.

Lisa said...

SWOON!!! Love every little bit of this Michelle, beautifully done!!

Jenny Engelke said...

Great card Michelle! I love the big, bold stripes! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

Deborah Frings said...

This is lovely! I love the roses and the contrast of the woodgrain and stripes. Fab!!