Saturday, February 14, 2015

February 14: Paper Sweeties February Release Countdown!

Hello there!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Welcome back to the Paper Sweeties February Release!

There are two new sets and coordinating dies that will be available for purchase tomorrow...
Pretty Posies and Garden Time. I am using both sets today...

Talk about Pretty Posies...I LOVE this flower...I could not control myself...I was on a stampage!!!!!  The large wood panel is from Chickaniddy, the smaller piece of wood pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. The silver card stock was purchased online. White and vellum paper are from Recollections. 

The fun silver sequins can be found in the Sweeties Shop! I added some rustic twine. Black ink is from Memento. I used Copic Markers to color the flowers and leaves.

I followed the theme from The Card Concept...romantic roses and my style is clean and layered
You will definitely love this set, I promise!!!
Hope you will come hop along with us foe some inspiration!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jill Norwood 
Jinny Newlin *special Guest Designer*

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

12 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

This is so GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I love how you colored the flowers so much!!! A beautiful design! Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a gorgeous card! You rocked that color concept!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING all the flowers!!!!

Maria said...

Gorgeous color on those pretty flowers! Wonderful design! Perfect take on the challenge! Happy Valentine Day...enjoy!

Deepti said...

So very pretty, love those roses . Beautifully designed card

Kim Heggins said...

So stunning...just stunning Michelle! I love all your sweet pink posies.

Mynn xx said...

SO pretty! I LOVE the fabulous frame you created with this image--it's my fave. :) HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty card! Love those roses! Thank you for sharing with us at The Card Concept!

LauraJane:) said...

Such a great take on the Challenge inspiration photo!! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is one gorgeous card! I adore all of those pretty flowers and I love the addition of the sequins! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Geri said...

Wow - I love how you colored and shaded the flowers! I can see why you love this new 'Posies' set. Great composition - fabulous job putting the inspiration photo to paper! Thank you so much for choosing to share your card with us at CCC.

PS - the wee sequins are sooooo sweet!

Emily said...

Beautiful card!