Wednesday, January 7, 2015

...The Song in my Heart

Hello there!

Hope you are all staying warm and cozy...the temperature just got frigid...brrrr!!!!

I am enjoying some card making today...keeps me warm!!!

I am playing along with Fusion Card Challenge...


and The Card Concept... my style today

Freestyle Collage

Definition:
  • unrelated elements in a collection
  • can be done in any style

Congratulations to both Challenges...they are celebrating their one year anniversary!!!!


I wanted to play around with some new pattern papers I just picked up, Heidi Swapp, Favorite Things and My Mind's Eye, Just Sayin'...OMG!!!! They are amazing! The wood sentiment is from Prima. The dainty pearl pins are from Michales.


The sweet sentiment and music notes are a stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays, Love Notes. The acetate hearts are Heidi Swapp. I cannot recall the manufacturer of the gold foil paper...sorry.

 
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The gold and white twine is from Michaels. The enamel dots are Recollections.  I used both black ink and gray flannel ink from Memento.
I love this card and am saving it for my husband for Valentine's Day!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Michelle

14 comments:

Misty Buck said...

That collage is so fun. I really like the assymetry

Lisa said...

Love your sweet little cluster of elements with this pretty heart! FABulous Michelle!

Lea Lawson said...

This is really pretty! I love the gold, and beautiful transparent heart!! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept this week!

Charlene said...

Really pretty Michelle!!!

Maria said...

What a fabulous creation...lots of wonderful elements...very pretty, Michelle!

Kim Heggins said...

Michelle...this is so so pretty!

Julia Aston said...

what a beautiful mix of stampings, pattern papers and die cuts Michelle! Thanks so much for joining in with us in the Fusion Anniversary challenge!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love all of the elements here and the CASual Friday sentiment is perfect! Thank you for playing with us at Fusion!

Deepti said...

Fabulous design, love the cluster of die cuts and perfect layering :) Thank you for sharing with Fusion!

Yoonsun Hur said...

Wow, wow, wow!! I love the way you used all beautiful elements! Your card is simply amazing! Thanks for playing with us at the Card Concept!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Congratulations on the well-deserved Honorable Mention from Fusion, Michelle! This card literally took my breath away!! Hugs, Darnell

Betty J. said...

Such a beautiful card. Love all your pretty details. Thanks for playing along with us at the FUSION card challenge and hope to see you again.

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful, Michelle! The gold accents and vellum really stand out!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Beautiful...love the layers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept!